No matter how busy you are, it is always a good idea to take makeup off. Removing makeup off from your face allow your skin to breathe. But, sometimes we are forgotten that our makeup remover has finished and forgot to buy new one. No worries…coconut oil can help you to remove your makeup.
As you know that coconut oil is safe to use for face, skin and hair. Coconut oil is rich of capric, caprylic and lauric acid which is well known for its natural anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. Therefore, coconut oil can be used as make up remover as it can dissolve the makeup, mascara and eye liners easily.
How to use coconut oil as makeup remover:
1) Apply coconut oil all over the face by using a cotton pad or cotton ball.
2) Leave it for 5 minutes and wash off with warm water and mild soap or face cleanser.
3) The makeup should be gone but you can apply again the coconut oil on the face for thorough cleaning.
4) To remove eyes mascara, dipped the cotton pads in coconut oil and place onto the eyes. Make sure close your eyes before you put the cotton pads on.
5) The mascara and eye liners will dissolve after a few minute. Then wipe it off. Do not worry if the coconut oil get into your eyes. You may feel sting but it is perfectly safe.
Coconut oil has a lot of benefits for our skin that help our skin looks young, healthy and shinning. As you know that either is a girl or boy, “beauty shows confident”.